Opinionated and Loving It!

I am a 40-something professional woman with a loving husband and a wonderful college-aged daughter. I am opinionated and always have been. Some things I have strong feelings on and others will be all fluff. You don't have to agree with me, but I appreciate this forum with which to express my opinions. So, those who don't like my opinions can find another blog to read - it won't hurt my feelings....really.

Holiday Driving Season is Upon Us...

*sigh*

Yesterday, I was returning to work from having lunch with my daughter. I was behind a very "careful" driver. The reason I say "careful" is because she had stuffed animals in her rear window. I'm sure that she drove slowly so that when she had to stop suddenly (which she did - in front of me), the precious cargo would like fly out of the back window. Oh, one point of note: this woman was not a teenager...I believe she was older than me.

Then, on the winding road to work, I met a Mercedes - STATION WAGON! If you are spending $60,000 to $80,000 (or more!) on a vehicle, why would you get a station wagon?!? It looks like a European Paddy Wagon, for crying out loud! Maybe its just me and my aversion to mini-vans and station wagons, but if I were going to get a Mercedes to drive in public? - yeah, it would be sporty edition, okay?

*sigh* Okay, I feel better.

Oh...see what I mean???

posted by Lori @ 8:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by me