Opinionated and Loving It!

I am a 40-something professional woman with a loving husband and a wonderful college-aged daughter. I am opinionated and always have been. Some things I have strong feelings on and others will be all fluff. You don't have to agree with me, but I appreciate this forum with which to express my opinions. So, those who don't like my opinions can find another blog to read - it won't hurt my feelings....really.

Adult ADD?

Oh my heavens! I swear I have adult ADD...I can't seem to focus on anything right now. I have many interests and when I put my mind to one, I do it well. However, when I'm feeling like I am now, I tend to split my attention over several projects at once.

We need to finish our basement bedroom as our nephew is coming to live with us, so that's on my mind. I'm trying to learn to knit and start crocheting again, so I'm buying yarn and downloading patterns like crazy. I also want to get back into sewing, so I'm buying patterns and refreshing my supplies, etc. Yet, when I get home from work, all I want to do is veg. I tell myself that it's too late in the date to start a new project, so I don't.

Maybe I shouldn't listen to myself any more...although I have some pretty fantastic ideas and opinions on things....even if I do say so myself. :-)

posted by Lori @ 1:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by me