Opinionated and Loving It!

I am a 40-something professional woman with a loving husband and a wonderful college-aged daughter. I am opinionated and always have been. Some things I have strong feelings on and others will be all fluff. You don't have to agree with me, but I appreciate this forum with which to express my opinions. So, those who don't like my opinions can find another blog to read - it won't hurt my feelings....really.

Bumper Stickers

Okay, so coming to work today, I saw a bumper sticker that said "Why is there always money for war, but not education?" How true that question rings....going one step further....when our veterans return from war (THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!), there WILL be money for their education, which I truly believe is worthy. My hubby served three years in the military to pay for his education, so I believe in that system whole-heartedly. However, why do they keep cutting the educational benefits of those who didn't serve in the armed services and can't afford to pay their own way?? Just my thought for the day...

posted by Lori @ 6:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by me