Opinionated and Loving It!

I am a 40-something professional woman with a loving husband and a wonderful college-aged daughter. I am opinionated and always have been. Some things I have strong feelings on and others will be all fluff. You don't have to agree with me, but I appreciate this forum with which to express my opinions. So, those who don't like my opinions can find another blog to read - it won't hurt my feelings....really.

Lori on Border Patrol

Don't you find it interesting that Americans need a passport to get back into the U.S. and it is strictly enforced; yet, illegal immigrants can simply sneak accross our borders?

Hmm...don't you wonder if they laughing at us for the amount of time and money we are spending on passports?

posted by Lori @ 8:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by me